Before you visit the Small Animal Clinic
Last changed: 09 July 2015
There are a few things that we need to know when you call us about your sick animal.
- You need to tell us the breed, age and sex of your animal.
- Is your animal on medication?
- Does it have a temperature?
- How is your animal's general health, is he/she lethargic or anxious?
- Is your animal eating and drinking normally?
- What are the stools like?
- How is the breathing and the breath?
- Are teeth and gums normal?
- Which kind of food does your animal eat?
- How/against what is your animal vaccinated (please have the vaccination certificate available)?
- It is also helpful if you have any insurance number and medical record number available.